Thursday, January 22, 2009

01/21/09

SCHOONER CREEK FISH TRAP:

Greetings everyone,

Schooner Creek trap looks fantastic with good water flow and no silt. Great job ODFW. No fish today but none the less, it was a nice day at the trap.

I am putting out a call for assistance for the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately I will be out of town on a vacation, and Caribbean cruise for a couple of weeks. Just trying to take one for the team. There was a business card at the shed in the clipboard for Mike Poley. I don't know when he put it there, but I just saw it today. Mike is local resident of Lincoln City and used to work the trap on a regular basis. In fact he was involved for approx. 15 years. I know Mike and have for a number of yeas. He has a desire to volunteer once again. This might be a good time to contact him and ask for his help. Additionally, he has others who would like to volunteer with him. I would at least like to ask for his help one day a week then I can still go one day a week. I will leave the decision up to James and Casey. If this is something you would like to pursue let me know and I will call Mike or give you his number. I would like to take Wednesdays if he will take Fridays.

Mike

No comments: