Friday, December 12, 2008

12/05/08

SCHOONER CREEK FISH TRAP:


This came in last Saturday from Mike.....................................



Good afternoon,

My fish trap report for this week is the same as last week. The water is low (although there is adequate flow for fish) and the fish are staying is the deeper oxygenated runs down river. I didn't see any fish today but the ones I had been watching for the past couple of weeks have moved up the creek to different holding water. No fish at the trap but I did see the elk herd down river. Today I encountered a tow truck speeding up Schooner Creek road. When I caught up with him he was just above the 5mi. marker where a couple of intoxicated teens had left the road in their SUV last night and had attempted to do a swan dive into the creek. Luckily they didn't make it and apparently found a warm place to sleep last night as guests of lincoln County. Another interesting trip.

Mike

No comments: