Wednesday, April 2, 2008

03/31/08

SCHOONER FISH TRAP:

Butch and I visited Schooner today and spent most of the time clearing the road. With Butch's handy chainsaw, we removed the tree blocking the trap road, and then did a little brush clearing the rest of the way in. There wasn't much sap in the branches, so most snapped off easily, but give it all about 3 weeks and the brush will be in full bloom. No fish in the trap and it only needed minor clearing. Didn't rain, but most things were frozen everywhere in the shade.

Brian

Hi

I have a heavy duty winch with new bolts. We may need to drill new holes. The total cost was only about 22.00 with my store discounts. I may have been able to have gotten it for less but Dean was with other customers & out in the shop. This one has a rating against salt water even. I will bring it to the breakfast meeting. If everyone likes it we can keep it or I'll exchange it.

Butch

No comments: